[IP] Re: I did it!~!!!!!!

In a message dated 6/8/2003 7:09:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Wow, Summer, you are in Canada and having hot weather???? I'm in
> north-central Indiana and we had the 3rd coldest May recorded, and yesterday
> finally hit 78*F - or maybe that's hot to you? lol

Jan,
As you know I'm in Canada too, and believe me its extremely hot here.  I'm
finding it hard to think about facing 3 months of this.  Our house has been
 above 85 degrees in the shady spot where the thermostat is located for the past
3
days, our deck is so hot you can't even walk barefoot on it.  High 90s
 temperature, with our relentless sunshine--never thought when I lived in
Ireland that
I would pray for clouds in the sky, LOL

To keep this related to pumping, it make me think that I'm happy that Claire
is pumping with Novorapid/Novolog, as it has can take higher temperatures
 than the Humalog. I was even wondering about her bg strips today, as they say
store below 86 degrees.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9