[IP] Re: I did it!~!!!!!!

In a message dated 6/8/2003 7:09:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Wow, Summer, you are in Canada and having hot weather???? I'm in
> north-central Indiana and we had the 3rd coldest May recorded, and yesterday
> finally hit 78*F - or maybe that's hot to you? lol

As you know I'm in Canada too, and believe me its extremely hot here.  I'm
finding it hard to think about facing 3 months of this.  Our house has been
 above 85 degrees in the shady spot where the thermostat is located for the past
days, our deck is so hot you can't even walk barefoot on it.  High 90s
 temperature, with our relentless sunshine--never thought when I lived in
Ireland that
I would pray for clouds in the sky, LOL

To keep this related to pumping, it make me think that I'm happy that Claire
is pumping with Novorapid/Novolog, as it has can take higher temperatures
 than the Humalog. I was even wondering about her bg strips today, as they say
store below 86 degrees.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9