[IP] Re: Sleep Overs

>>>The only thing that went wrong was that I left my nitroglycerin patches
at
home.  I went to a local Wal-Mart and had the problem fixed in about 15
minutes.>>>

Chris,

I keep 3 extra patches in my meter case - very easy to do and they're
available for things just like that. Once I put a patch over a place where
I'd recently been and a few hours later it started to burn. Well, I ripped
that puppy off and applied a new one in another spot from my meter case and
was set to continue shopping. YMMV (~_^)

Stress is when you wake up screaming and then you realize you haven't fallen
asleep yet

=