[IP] Sleep Overs

I know this has been discussed here before.  But with the summer season
closely looming ahead I just wanted to say....

I went on a sleep over!!!!!!

I went from Troy, Ohio to Detroit Michigan and spent three days and three
nights.  The thing that surprised me the most was that my blood sugars were
the best they have been in months!  Plus, I had a great time going out to the
art museum and  the zoo.

The only thing that went wrong was that I left my nitroglycerin patches at
home.  I went to a local Wal-Mart and had the problem fixed in about 15

I guess my bottom line is that if a goof-ball like me can go on a sleep over,
more than likely your kid can too!!!!