[IP] Arm site

 Well I am quite enjoying my arm site! I don't even know its there can't feel a
thing, the leg sites really bug me and hip sites get in the way of going to the
bathroom and I had an allergic reation to the tape so amd thinking that my arms
will be where I go to give my stomache a break.

 I use the long tubing and it is just long enough to clip to my pants and be
able to go to the bathroom, short tubing just wouldn't work. and I even braved
it and went to the grocery store, pharmacy and here and there with a tank top on
and got a few looks but nothing to bad - it is rather obvious especially since
the tubing has a tendency to pull out and stick out behind you back!!

BUT it is a comfortable site and thats what matters !!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm