[IP] Pumping and seatbelts

How about moving the pump to the left side while driving?  I also wear
my pump on my right side (usually on my waistband) and have never had
a problem while driving?  Do you drive a car or a SUV?  I found when I
drove a car that sometimes with the lower seat the seatbelt would ride
across my pump, but now that I have an SUV and sit up higher, the
seatbelt does not ride as high.  Dunno, but just a thought, switch
your pump to the left side and no more buckle to worry about!!

I keep my pump on my right front hip and it is right under the
buckle I