Re: [IP] Re: I did it!~!!!!!!

 OK it took me a while but I found how to calculate C to F and are you out of
your mind!! 78F not hot!!! Thats 25C !!!! up here anyhting over 20(68F) is hot,
heck anything over 15c(60F0) is!!!!
 Mind you anything warmer then the -30C(-22) we get in the winter and were

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

----- > Wow, Summer, you are in Canada and having hot weather???? I'm in