[IP] Re: Frozen shoulder

> on a v.a. claim i said that  diabetes was a contributing factor in my
> shoulders and rotator cuff problem because that is what one orthopedic
>  surgeon had told me but when another orthopod wrote a letter to the V.A.
> said it
> was not a factor.  If you have articles that  document please let me know.
> thanks

Please see: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/diabetes/faq/part3/section-22.html

Here's a snippet from it: "It's not found
exclusively in conjunction with diabetes, but occurs sufficiently more often
with diabetes to be considered a diabetic complication."

Hope you resolve this with the higher ups!

I told my hugsband we have an agreement: What's his is mine and what's mine
is mine.