[IP] Cozmo Pumps

Hi everyone:
I'm looking for information on the Cozmo Insulin Pump.  I have looked at
the web site and think it might work for me.  I use only 10-18 units of
insulin per day total basal & bolus.  I think that the .o5 rates could
help me a lot with my control, I run low a lot.
I just got the Animas pump on the advice of my CDE but do not like it at
all.  It just doesn't have some of the features that I find necessary
for my personal life and safety.  I'm hoping that I can return it!!!
Can you  tell me if the Cozmo has:  beep levels of sound,  does the
bolus screen tell you when & what your last basal was,  when you use the
Temp. Basal does it tell you the actual amount of insulin programmed by
the percent change,  If anyone uses small amounts of insulin do you have
problems with occlusion alarms?
I would really appreciate any help you can give me.  I'm hoping that I'm
not in for too much of a hassle from Animas on this return.  I wish that
they would have offered me a trial  before I ordered .  I had the MM 508
and loved it but still couldn't get the bg's quite low enough even with
Thanks!  Greta