[IP] Re: ACE Inhibitors

> Did I read somewhere on this post about ACE Inhibitors causing a dry,
> cough

Yep! Some people call it *annoying* - I call it a major problem. I lost my
appetite and could eat only cream style corn, white bread with bacon, and
milk. I lost 7# in 10 days, coughed up foam and slept 10-12 hrs a day.

I am now on ARBs and they don't cause the cough like ACEs do. Cozaar is one
of them, but there are many ARBs.

Q: What's the worst thing about a lung transplant?
A: Coughing up someone else's phlegm.