[IP] re: pump and seatbelts

<<<<<<<<From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Pump and seatbelts

 I am really having a hard time with my pump and seat belts! Its only
when I'm driving cause I keep my pump on my right front hip and it is
right under the buckle I tried to just clip the pump to the seat belt
but kept forgetting I'd done so and jumping out of the car without it !!
so now I try to just ignore it while its under the buckle and now it
kepts alarming cause the buckle is pushing buttons!!!!>>>>>>>>

I rearrange the pump so that it is below the seatbelt or above it,
usually ends up below it though.  I was concerned about the seatbelt
damaging the pump if I were ever in an accident so I didn't want it
right on top of it.  A few times I've just left it in my lap til I got
out of the car when I couldn't get it comfortable below the seatbelt.
Hope you get it figured out.
YMMV of course..

pumping since 08-00