RE: [IP] pumping on my own

I'm glad to hear others can pull dumb-stuff like that. While I do not forget
my pen too often, I also do it often enough that I will be glad (I think) to
have my insulin supply attached! With your background and all the
information available telling you how to program basal needs I'm betting you
will sail through this. Really glad to hear how much everyone loves the pump
and I hope to add my voice to those thoughts soon......real soon.

Margo

I sure hope yours get there soon too! I love mine so far.

I can't tell you how many times I left my ins pen behind, I hope I don't
have to worry about that anymore! Although I will carry them for
backup...just in case.

Good luck starting with your pump.

Paul.