[IP] MASSACHUSETTS (and area) insulin pumpers support group meeting

Hi Everyone,
I want to let you know about the next meeting of MA Pumpers
Date:  	Saturday, June 14,2003
Time:  	9:30 AM to 12:00 noon
Speaker: 	Amy Nye
Place		Baldwin Park I
		12 Alfred St
128 to Exit #35 (Route 38).
Once in rotary,  follow signs for Route 38 North - Wilmington.
Take a right at first traffic light (Alfred Street).
Baldwin Park I will be on your left, just after the restaurant.  Use the
door on the side closest to the restaurant (canopy says Winchester
Hospital). We meet in the Keating conference room on the first floor which
is the first door on the left as you enter.

All Insulin Pumpers, potential pumpers, and support people are welcome.
This is a small informal group whose meetings are both informative and fun
An RSVPs (to email @ redacted) would be appreciated, but is not essential.
Hoping to see you there!