[IP] pumping on my own

I recieved my minimed 508 on friday. I watched the video tape and read every
book from cover to cover that came with it. I called my endo to scheduele an
appt. I decided that since I work on much more complicated programing issues
than this pump, I would give it a go. I started pumping on saturday, no
problems yet, I even estimated my own basal and bolus rates and have seen
good control so far. Is this possible after only 1 day of pumping?

I am in the middle of testing my daytime basal rate right now and so far so
good.

Thanks for listening and any advice would be welcomed.

Paul