[IP] First Pumper seen!

Ok- I'm sure all of you will find this odd!
I was in Harvard Square  (we live in Boston) with my hubby yesterday and we
were eating lunch at Border Cafe (great texmex)
and in walks a woman who looked about as pregnant as I am, dressed like I
am, with a man/husband -dressed almost like my husband (jeans and tshirt)
and I was thinking-  oh they look just like us but then thought "I bet she
doesn't have to test and bolus and make herself crazy with diabetes crap all
day"  (I was having a very very bad day- bad cannula, bad insulin, bad
cold...ugh the cycle broke last night finally!)
and then....
The guy whips his minimed pump off his belt clip and boluses.
And I have to say- I have never ever seen another pumper.
It totally made my day.
Anyways, enough random stories
hope everyone is well!
email @ redacted
21.5 weeks pregnant with Alex- a little guy
9 years, 51 weeks, 1 day since Type 1 DX