[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #324

In a message dated 6/6/2003 2:16:37 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Of all of the D-related problems
> >>I've had, this has been (so far) the worst.

on a v.a. claim i said that  diabetes was a contributing factor in my  frozen
shoulders and rotator cuff problem because that is what one orthopedic
 surgeon had told me but when another orthopod wrote a letter to the V.A. he
said it
was not a factor.  If you have articles that  document please let me know.
thanks