Re: [IP] Insulin and Temperaturf - frio

In a message dated 6/7/03 2:14:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> We do have a
> frio for storing extra insulin when we travel. It's great.

I called the frio company to inquire about what size frio I might order, I
 also asked about how cold I could expect the frio to stay in warm weather. They
told me it would keep my insulin 20 degrees cooler than the temp. I was in.
When it is 100 degrees, the insulin would be 20 degrees cooler.  I thought I
would do a better job.