Re: [IP] seat belts

 My biggest problem is I'm a seatbelt freak and I must have my seat belt firmly
fastened and tight right over the hip bones not the stomache and unfortunatly
that is where the pump is -- also I don't want to remove it cause its a pain in
the butt to remember to rehook before hopping out.
 I donno I guess I'll just have to ignore the alarms and theres been lots latly
like one ever other time I drive and I worry that its an actual alarm and not a
push button alarm so them I end up checking at the next red light(and to do so
have to unbuckle)
 I donno the whole seat belt thing was my first and biggest problem since
pumping - sleeping with it or shower and all that never bugged me but the
seatbelt thing did and still does!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm