[IP] ace inhibitors

tina wrote
> Did I read somewhere on this post about ACE Inhibitors
> causing a dry, hackingcough???

commonly referred to as teh Capoten Cough (though other versions of the Ace
Inhibitor are know to cause it as  well).   Yes it is documented...I am not
 sure if they know WHY it happens, but there are SOME which apparently don't
the cough.  I am taking accupril and it does give me the dry hack cough -
usually at night....I have "heard" Cozar (?) doesn't cause it...

don't fret...you are not alone