[IP] I did it!~!!!!!!

 You guys aught ta be sooo proud of me!! I did my first arm site and it was NOT
an easy task !! I had to do it manually with my right hand in my left arm and it
was rather akward but I did and well now I'm kinda debating whether or not to
keep it in!! It looks really weird cause it is hot and I wear tank tops and I
didn't think it would look so obvious - but as my mom said it looks like I've
got a big suction cup on me! and on top of that theres the tubing going up my
arm to my shirt!!

 Does anyone else wear them on their arms with a tank top?? I probably should
have waited for colder weather for the arm sites!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm