[IP] Pump and seatbelts

 I am really having a hard time with my pump and seat belts! Its only when I'm
driving cause I keep my pump on my right front hip and it is right under the
buckle I tried to just clip the pump to the seat belt but kept forgetting I'd
done so and jumping out of the car without it !! so now I try to just ignore it
while its under the buckle and now it kepts alarming cause the buckle is pushing
buttons!!!!

WHAT DO YOU GUYS DO??????????

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm