[IP] Need infusion sets?

Hi Insulin Pumpers,
     My name is Brian and I'm a pumper.  I have several boxes of Sofset
Ultimates with 42" tubing that I'd like to donate if anyone could use them?  I
switched from those to Micros and now Quickset Micros, so I have no need for
them.  I remember when I was unemployed 4 years ago after graduating from
college, an IPer from Massachussetts mailed me some sofsets, and I've been
grateful ever since.  I know the Sofsets are not as commonly used now days,
but there's no sense throwing them away.  I live in San Francisco and would be
willing to mail them to whomever wants them, free of course.  Just let me
know.  Oh, and email me directly at email @ redacted because I'm not on
the main list right now.