  From: "Sarah Jones"   <email @ redacted>
  To:   <email @ redacted>
  Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 10:33 PM
  Subject: Re: [IP] Insulin and Temperature

    Hi,  I have also been worried about this, especially after I learned that
    storage temperature for Humalog (which I use in the prefilled cartridges

  in

    my Dtron+) needs to be kept below 86 degrees F.  I understand that Novalog
    can be kept at 98.6 without losing its potency.  I live inland in Northern
    California where the summertime temperature is often above 90 and I am
    outside a lot.  I bought a Frio pump wallet
  http://www.friototallycool.com/bands.html and since I have been using it I
    think my sugars are more reliably predictable.   I used to find that I had
    unexplained higher numbers after a cartridge was in use for several days.
    Good luck, Sarah