[IP] Re: I gotta crow!!!!!!!!! A1C 5.8 :-)

I am sooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!

Just got back my test results, it's the best yet (pumping for almost 2
years, Type II diagnosed 1998, Animas pump, insulin carb/ratio 2/5, low carb

I feel like a kid just let out of school!  I'm dancing a jig!  After years
of struggling for a 7.0, and feeling like that was victory, a 5.8 is
incredible!  I just had to crow.  :-)  Thanks for listening.

Margaret (jumping up and down and doing victory laps)