[IP] logging software for PocketPC OS?

Does anyone know of a good diabetes logging program for the PocketPC
Operating system?  I know really good ones exist for the Palm OS, and
was wondering if any have been ported over or are otherwise available
for my PDA.  I use an Accu-Chek advantage meter, and have the software
and cable to transfer the info to my desktop PC, and ideally I'd like
something that can download the information from there to my PDA and

Thanks in advance for any leads.  I'm record-keeping challenged, but
trying to do better.

Kathy Trondsen