[IP] RE: Couple Things ...

>>>I'm not a MM pumper, but wanted to pass along that SpectRX is having
>>>a promotion for those of you needing/ordering reservoirs for the MM
product. It is the SimpleChoice reservoir made to replace the MMT 103 for
the MM 504, 506, 507, 507c and 508 pumps.>>>

|Please explain why the reservoirs for the 50X series pumps have to be
replaced with |someone else's reservoirs since they have the standard Luer
Lock? Does the new SpectrX |infusion set not have the standard Luer Lock?
This is verrrry puzzling.

|Jan (64 y/o, dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)
Dialyzing since |7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue  AND
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and |EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS with
World's Youngest Pumper)

This simply an FYI for people to use as they see fit. If another source for
similar product works better for them than from MM then it is of value to
them. If getting product from MM works for others then that is fantastic for
them. I just wanted to share with the IP users about an option that I had
come across and felt it worthwhile to share with others. SimpleChoice has
some neat products about to be available to everyone and I was simply trying
to let others be aware of that as well.

Nolan Kienitz, PMP
Spring, TX