[IP] Re: ethical question+U500

    I can't think of an ethical rule or value that has been violated. Would
it have been OK if the message was delivered but without your name? Could
the purpose have been to help your treatment? What if the doc was a member
of this list and read your post? If that would be acceptable then the sales
person was just a messenger. Right now , if I were in your position I am not
sure how I would feel. Feelings and reason might differ.
    Would U-500 help the insulin loading problem?