Re: [IP] The BOOK, Pumping Insulin & Shopping at Amazon

At 10:48 PM -0500 6/6/03, jhughey wrote:
>Suggestion: Get the book Pumping Insulin, 3rd edition by John Walsh and Ruth
>Roberts. It is available through this website through Amazon and this list
>gets a portion of it donated.

As I pointed out on one of the other Lists tonight, through Barnes &
Noble, Pumping Insulin (3rd Ed.) is $19.16 but if you go through the
Books link at  http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/books.shtml  you can
buy it from Amazon for $16.77  AND www.insulin-pumpers.org will
receive a commission.  Matter of fact, I use this link whenever I go
shopping at Amazon as there will be a commission paid on just about
everything bought this way.

George            :>)