Re: [IP] Palm Software

Sorry that was bad info I gave - GlucoTools won't calculate based on
prior carbs/insulin or type of insulin. It will warn if a bolus is still
working based custom settings. It has been a long day (and week), I new I
shouldn't have sat down behind the computer tonight...
Again, sorry for the bad info.