Re: [IP] To eat or not to eat

--- Gina Gracey <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I can see eating if you are low, but why on earth
> would you even think
> of eating if you are high?  The minute I get over
> 250, I don't eat
> until I come back to normal (usually around 120 for
> me) and it usually
> takes 1-1 1/2 hours using .5u (yes, just .5 units).
>My problem is if I'm low or high I want to eat.
If I'm  300+ I'm starving.  I try to just take a
bigger bolus and nibble a little of something. Lately
my sugars have been terrible.  Stress is messing me up
big time. Trying to sell a house, buy a house and move
600 miles with 2 kids. Ugh. My meter maxed out to HI
and I think that is over 600.  It took 12 hours to
return to normal yesterday. meg

Do you Yahoo!?