Re: [IP] comments about Diabetes Interview magazine

You're not the only one who has scrapped D-Forecast in favor of D-Interview.

I understand D-Forecast's need to focus on T2, but it's almost to the exclusion
of T1 info.   Interview seems to have a nice mixture of both and better
represents my interests in the D community.