Re: [IP] Palm Software

Logbook DM will handle all of that, with the exception of factoring in
carbs in last meal.  I considered putting that in as well, but after
having a discussion with John Walsh, he advised against it because
calculating remaining carbs in your body is far too variable based on
person, activity level, type of food, etc.

But the rest, Logbook DM will handle very nicely. I don't know of any
other Palm applications that take into account unused insulin.  But
several others will calculate boluses based on current BG and current