Re: [IP] Pump at the beach?

I had the same concerns when shopping for a new swim suit for a cruise
this summer (honeymoon).   I ended up buying a suit that has a velcro
closure pocket that is perfectly sized for an insulin pump.

I figure the chances of it falling out of the pocket and coming disconnected at
the same time are pretty remote, so I plan on swimming in the Caribbean to
my heart's content.  =)