[IP] response from Animas

I've been laughing this morning that we all responded to a message header
that misspelled Animas, and even so, they recognized themselves.

I got a very nice email from an Animas official this morning, and a very
early call from them. Frankly, I am glad they monitor this list, since it
got results.

As far as the companies competing, I think the insulin pump field is getting
quite competitive, and must be very profitable (like everything to do with
diabetes care) Of course they compete. Just make up your own minds.

Anyway, we are still leaning toward the Animas pump, and I am glad they peek
here now and then.