Re: [IP] Vitamin D

I have an extreme UV sensitivity. I use sunscreen religiously (have for
15 years now) and absolutely avoid any kind of sun exposure. I keep
asking my doctors if I'm getting enough vitamin D, and they say not to
worry. I figure it's been long enough now that if I wasn't getting
enough vitamin D, it would be showing up somehow!

mom to Patrick, 17, Sean 14, Catherine, 12, and Veronica, 8, dxd 3/11/02