[IP] Insulin and Temperature

Good morning,

Here is a question that I have not been able to find the answer to. At
what rate and to what level does insulin degrade when exposed to
elevated temperatures? This question occurred to me this morning when I
got out of bed. Me and my pump were under the covers last night and when
I got up and grabbed my pump it was very warm to the touch. This heat
definitely came from being under the covers with me as opposed to a pump
malfunction. Do you think this can significantly degrade the insulin? I
have been having problems with control and I can't figure out whether it
is from my sites going bad or occasional bad insulin. Does anyone know
of any charts or tests that can answer this question. Thanks in advance
for your replies.