[IP] RE: Animas is watching

Well, I have been trying to get an Animas trial and they have been really
helpful to me.  My CDE said she would think about it, and she still
However, while questioning other pump companies about getting a new pump, one
of them decided to send their nice rep to my CDE without my knowledge.  They
then handed her a letter written on my behalf, to get me a new pump. She never
said I could have one, like I said she is still thinking about trying me on an
Animas.  She was not too impressed with being badgered about me.  To make
matters worse, the rep told me I was getting a new pump!

This all happened through Email to a pump company, not even on this list.