RE: [IP] Animas is watching

Bob Hillier [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> An Animas sales rep took the
> information I
> posted and presented it to my endo, who I saw yesterday.  I think this
> is quite unethical.  What do you all think?  I won't post his name,
> because I wouldn't want to cause him embarrassment.

Never say anything in an email that you would not want to see on the front
page of a newspaper.

I think that it's pretty common knowledge that company representatives
monitor this list. Not copying you on correspondence to your physician might
be an oversight, but I really don't think it's particularly unethical.

Jim Handsfield