[IP] Animas is watching

We should all know by now that reps from the various companies monitor
this site.  If you put a post asking for info about a pump you will
probably get an e-mail from a sales rep.  Very helpful at times.  I put
a post on this site a few weeks ago responding to a question about
opinions of Cozmo and Animas pumps.  I had an Animas pump and returned
it and now have Cozmo pump.  An Animas sales rep took the information I
posted and presented it to my endo, who I saw yesterday.  I think this
is quite unethical.  What do you all think?  I won't post his name,
because I wouldn't want to cause him embarrassment.
I use a lot of insulin >350 units per day.  The Animas pump will not
let you go over 300 units per day unless you try to fool it by changing
the date.  This in turn messes up the history file.  The Cozmo pump has
hourly limits, which are higher than what I use, but has no daily limit.
 ANIMAS would not change their feature for me.  But they were pretty
good about letting me return the pump after my endo called the president
of the company.  Sorry for the long post.
Bob Hillier outstanding in my field in Peoria, Illinois, USA
(309) 494-8831