re:[IP] Vehicular manslaughter charge dropped against diabetic woman

<<<<<<<<<Last August I posted about a Maryland woman being charged with
vehicular manslaughter after her car crashed into another car, killing
an occupant. She, a diabetic, had been hypoglycemic at the time.
Today, about 16 months after the accident, the charges are reported to
have been dropped, because " medical evidence would have made it
impossible for the state to prove the charge beyond a reasonable doubt."
Please, let's all be really careful about our blood sugars when driving!
Linda Z>>>>>>>>>>.

Thanks for the update Linda, I'd wondered how that turned out.
Makes me feel a little less frustrated about the 2x yesterday I had to
sit and wait for my blood sugars to come up for more than 1/2 hr each
time before I could drive.  I get very angry at my BS for doing stuff
like that but it is much better to wait than risk my life, my son's life
(he is usually in the car with me) and anyone else's.

pumping since 08-00