[IP] Re: Both Type 1 & 2

Thank you David for posted the article on having both
Type 1 & 2.  Can anyone tell me more about this?  My
cardiologist mentioned this to me one time but I have
not been able to talk to my Endocronologist about it.
How can they tell?  I had a blood test to determine if
I had Type 1 which came out positive.  Is there any
other testing that can be done or is it a case of when
everything else is ruled out.

Ginny   Diagnosed at age 47 (three years ago) with
Type 1.  Pumping since Aug 2002

Do you Yahoo!?