RE: [IP] Amimas Pumps?

I would say that my experience with Animas has been quite excellent, but I
also agree with the others in that it can be tough to reach a specific person
at Animas, and taking the approach of reaching someone generally has worked
great for me.  All of the people I've dealt with at Animas have been equally
knowledgible (did I spell that right?) and helpful, so its best to try not to
rely on a single point of contact at Animas.

Dx'd Type 1 9/1976 at age 7, pumping with Animas R1000 since 6/2002 at age 33

I wonder if Animas people are all ebing abducted by aliens? My son was all set
up to get an Animas,  and they called to speak to him when he was out.

He called back as soon as possible, and left a message. That was several days
ago, and there has been no response from them.

We are beginning to wonder if this is what our service will be like if we
switch from Minimed to Animas.