[IP] Re:Animas Pumps

> I get in touch with my rep each time but he does not do the training
> someone
> from Animas does  and on that end I am not trying a specific person.

But your rep SHOULD know the name of the clinical nurse
who does training in your area.     The night our rep came
out when we were considering making the switch from
MM to Animas,  he told us the name of the clinical nurse and
offered for her to meet with us if it would help with our
decision.     We didn't need to though as he told us enough.

She did call us while insurance approval was taking place
and then she set up the time to meet with us for pump start
on the day the pump was to arrive.

Nothing but great service.    I'd say either call your rep and
ask who the person is by name,    or call the 1-877-YES-PUMP
number (Monday-Friday during the day) and ask to talk to a
supervisor over clinical nurses.     Somebody has obviously
dropped the ball----possibly vacations or something.

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (newly 13,  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm  8/16/02,  and now ANIMAS IR1000  3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (newly 7)
Fenton, MO