Re: [IP] Vitamin D

No worries Kelly, I send you an email about the browser option...You
shouldn't feel that you have to unsub IP. Why not give browser a try? You
can get the list mail on the website, and come into the chatrooms and all. I
too am on SSI and it is a pain, but having no children, I send a couple of
bucks every month. If all of us did that those headers would most likely

Like you though they bugged me, but IP told me they are there for those who
CAN give. If you can't, you can't. Do not feel bad! I hope you'll reconsider
and stay with us.

Age is just a number, and mine is unlisted. :-)

Jenny Sutherland