  From: Artorius Rex [  mailto:email @ redacted  ]
  Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 5:55 PM
  To:   email @ redacted
  Subject: re: [IP] Amimas Pumps?

  Your annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP m
  ail

  Are these specific people that you aren't getting callbacks from?

  I've had issues with getting in touch with specific people, so I tend to
  take a generalized approach to speaking with them now and have had good
  results.

  --- "Black, Katie"   <email @ redacted>   wrote:

    I wonder if Animas people are all ebing abducted by aliens? My son was all
    set up to get an Animas,  and they called to speak to him when he was out.
    He called back as soon as possible, and left a message. That was several
    days ago, and there has been no response from them.

    We are beginning to wonder if this is what our service will be like if we
    switch from Minimed to Animas.