[IP] Re: frozen shoulder

      After going through two cycles of painful shoulders in about 6 years I
think that the prevention answer is to do less than one minute
of easy arm rotations and shoulder stretching every day. Even if you hate to
exercise ,just one minute a day could work. So far it looks as if these
movements have kept me pain free for over two years.    Peter