[IP] Re: Late training

    Both of my MM pumps had at least a 2 week period between home delivery
and training. But the training date was established early in the process. I
think the the best way to get someone's attention about this delay is to
start with a call to the sales representative; the person who handled your
sale. The main office is too removed from your problem.      Peter