[IP] Animas Good

Well I really can not believe what happened Audrey Finkelstein A VP from
Animas called me and explained to me why someone has not called and setup
training for me (because of the big company thing they had)  She was so
delightful to talk to and just wonderful.  I think I have chosen the right
Insulin Pump Company to go with.  She saw my post on this list and she is
either a member or someone forwarded my email and if someone did thank you
very much.  I can not wait to get this pump going I might be a bit toooo