[IP] waiting to start your Animas pump

              Hi, Jason. I never waited for any training before starting on
my Paradigm last year. My local pump buddy, Bettie Norgord helped me figure
out my basal rates way before it came . When my pump came in the mail, I was
hooked up in 20 minutes, all with the same basal profiles. No regrets
whatsoever!!!!....Bill in Az....