[IP] Vitamin D

I am very sensitive to the sun and carry a child-sized umbrella with me for
shade. I also take some meds that say avoid the sun. I read that a body
needs at least 10 min. of direct sun a day for Vitamin D to be effective. I
drink about 12-16 oz. of milk a day, but take no vitamin that includes it.

Dietitians on the list, am I vitamin D deficient? I was taking calcium with
D, but they took me off it when I started dialysis.

Any recommendations (that aren't otherwise harmful)?

You don't have to explain what you don't say ~ Sam Rayburn