[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #322

In a message dated 6/5/2003 5:29:15 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:frozen shoulder

> 1) Any tips on what I can do for the pain? I've tried
> >every over-the-counter (Excedrin, Alleve, Advil) out
> >there with no success.

I found ice to be best for pain. Ive had it in both shoulders and had repair
and the best thing I found was to put ice on it until I could not feel it
 anymore. At times I thought I would develop frost bite but never did. It does
get better.  hang in there